Alcohol and Other Drug Information
At Kennesaw State University, we take the health and well-being of our entire community very seriously. We understand that for some students, college is a time of increased socialization and being faced with new and diverse choices. Through the collaborative efforts of the Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Education and Prevention Coalition, a cross-functional team of faculty, staff, students, administrators, and community members champion educational and policy initiatives in service to the university and surrounding community.
The Office of the Dean of Students is responsible for oversight and distribution of policies related to alcohol and drugs, and for other policies and compliance standards related to alcohol and drugs. Every member and guest of the KSU community is encouraged to review these policies and documents.
- KSU Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Parental Notification Policy
- Drug-Free Schools and Community Act (DFSCA) 2018 Biennial Review
Previous DFSCA reports:
- Drug-Free Schools and Community Act (DFSCA) 2016 Biennial Review
- 2014 Biennial Review for KSU
- 2014 Biennial Review for SPSU
Questions? Contact the Dean of Students at email@example.com